Collaborative Solutions From DuPont Performance Materials
生肖欲钱诗 www.zqtun.tw DuPont is a leading innovator of thermoplastics, ethylene copolymers, elastomers, renewably-sourced polymers, high-performance parts and shapes, as well as resins that act as adhesives, sealants, and modifiers.
As the pioneer of polymer science with a legacy of innovation, we use our world-class expertise across multiple polymer platforms to integrate cutting-edge science, design, manufacturing excellence, and processing technology to give shape to smarter ideas for today and tomorrow.
We support a global network of regional application development experts who work with customers throughout the value chain to develop innovative solutions in automotive, packaging, construction, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, healthcare and more. Through collaboration, we can take time, cost and risk out of the product-development cycle so that our customers can innovate with confidence.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Automotive Air Ducts and Turbocharger Hoses
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Medical Device Materials
- Hytrel? Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Zytel? Nylon Polymer
- Vespel? in Automotive Parts
- Kalrez? Seals for Semiconductor Processing
- Surlyn? Ionomer Resin
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Electrical & Electronic Plastics
- Electronic & Electrical Connectors
- DuPont? Sorona?
- Crastin? PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
- Vespel? Parts & Shapes
- Kalrez? perfluoroelastomer parts
- Delrin? acetal resin
- Hytrel? TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Zytel? nylon resin
- Rynite? PET Polyester Resin
- Minlon? mineral reinforced nylon resin
- Selar? Barrier Resin
- Vamac? ethylene acrylic elastomers
- Elvamide? nylon multipolymer resins
DowDuPont to Present on Benefits of Silicone-based Masterbatches for Polyolefin Film Packaging
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers, a global business unit of DowDuPont Specialty Products Division, will present at the AMI Plastic Pouches 2019 conference its advanced, silicone-based technologies that enhance polyolefin film packaging.
DuPont Extends its Polymerization Capacity in Germany to Meet the Growing Market Demand for Zytel? High Temperature Nylon (PPA)
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers (T&AP), a global business unit of the DowDuPont Specialty Products Division, today announced its intention to extend its High Temperature Nylon (DuPont? Zytel? HTN PPA) polymerization capacity at Uentrop facility in Hamm, Germany.
Two Innovations from DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers Win R&D 100 Awards
An innovative new composite bonding adhesive for Audi and a new nylon resin from DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers were selected as winners of the 55th annual R&D 100 Awards.
DuPont features high-performance sealing solutions at Valve World Expo 2018
For the first time at the Valve World Expo, DuPont is exhibiting its high-performance sealing solutions for customers in the oil and gas industry.
DuPont unveils new high-performance carbon- and glass-reinforced 3D printing materials at Formnext 2018
DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers, a global business unit of the DowDuPont Specialty Products Division (future DuPont), is introducing its new glass- and carbon-reinforced 3D printing filaments at Formnext 2018.
Three SPE Automotive Innovation Awards Enabled by DuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers
Zytel? resin, Minlon? resin and BETAMATE? structural adhesives share honors.
Dow Silicones Launches New Soft Skin Adhesive for Medical Devices at Compamed 2018
Patient-friendly solution provides high adhesion, extended wear and painless repositioning for load-bearing medical devices.
Dow Silicones Corporation and DuPont Showcase at Compamed a Combined Portfolio of Innovative Materials for Advancing Medical Device Design
The two companies bring together complementary silicones and polymers technologies to offer customers unique design solutions to meet patient and clinician needs and address healthcare industry trends.
DuPont –Chenguang sign joint agreement
WILMINGTON, Del. and BEIJING, Sept. 20, 2012– DuPont Performance Polymers and Chenguang Chemical Research Institute, a subsidiary owned by China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina), announced at the ChemChina Beijing office that they have signed definitive agreements to form a 50/50 joint venture
T&AP Drives Global Application Development at 2017 SPE Awards
WILMINGTON, Del., December 19, 2017 – DuPont Automotive, part of DowDuPont Transportation & Advanced Polymers, materials and development support helped propel three automakers to wins at the 47th Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE?) Automotive Innovation Awards Competition.
DuPont 3D Printing Filaments are Now Available for Purchase in China
SHANGHAI, Dec. 11th, 2017 ─ DuPont is pleased to announce that customers can now purchase DuPont? Hytrel? thermoplastic elastomer and DuPont? Zytel? nylon-based filaments for 3D printing in China through Shenzhen eSUN Industrial Co. Ltd.
- DuPont? Kalrez? 9600 Developed Expressly for the Semiconductor Fabricating Industry
- Innovation Spotlight: DuPont? Hytrel?
- Innovation Spotlight: DuPont? Zytel? XT and DuPont? Vamac?
- Innovation Spotlight: DuPont? Zytel? and DuPont? Delrin?
- Innovation Spotlight: DuPont? Zytel?
- Kalrez? Spectrum? 7275 Double Seal Life in Chlorine Dioxide Service
- Yazaki Underhood Electrical Center Saves Space, Adds Capacity
- Hot Gas Welding and Zytel? Give Bocar Competitive Edge
- Ford Seat Design Relies on Delrin? Toughness and Load Stiffness
- Latching Refueling Valve with Low Friction Materials Saves Energy
- Hytrel? 30 years of Innovation in CVJ Boots
- Pharmaceutical Seals for CIP and SIP
Sealing Collaboration Pays Dividends in Chamber Cleaning
Chamber cleaning with NF3 / O2 plasma increased maintenance at Spansion due to seal erosion. Kalrez? 9100 parts improved productivity and reduced cost-of-ownership. Kalrez? 9100 parts were successfully qualified in both thin films and dry etch tools.